Serving our community for over 70 years.
Dr John Dunlea
Dr. John Dunlea graduated with an Honours Degree in Medicine from the National University of Ireland in 2007. He completed General Practice training in Ireland and has been providing GP care in Queensland since 2019.
Dr John Dunlea appointment fees
- Children aged 0-5 years: Bulk Billed to Medicare Card holders
- Children aged 6–16 years: Concession rate for Medicare Card holders
- All patients aged 16 years or over will be privately charged unless they have a concession card from Centrelink.
- Appointments for test results may be bulk billed only at the doctors' discretion. If additional health treatment or investigations are required, a fee may be charged at this appointment.
**PLEASE READ IMPORTANT APPOINTMENT INFORMATION BELOW**
- All NEW patients for Dr Dunlea are requested to book a long appointment for your first visit (30mins). This can be booked online or by phone.
- Existing patients - A standard appointment is up to 15 minutes only. If you have more than one health matter to discuss, please book a long appointment (30mins).
- If you are booking a mental health appointment, please book a long appointment (30mins). Mental health care plans cannot be facilitated on a patient's first appointment - you will need an initial appointment with Dr Dunlea first.
- If you are booking a chronic disease management plan (GPMP) and Team Care Arrangements (TCA), please book these as two separate appointments. You can only book these appointments with our Care Coordination Nurse by calling our practice. These appointments will require separate consultations from other consults. Requests for scripts or other matters cannot be facilitated on the same day as GPMP/TCA.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Membership of the Irish College of General Practitioners (MICGP)
- Bachelor of Medical Science (BMedSc)
- Diploma of Childrens Health
- General Practice medical services